What is the GEARS Advantage? It is, knowing every purchase you make at any GEARS location is backed by twenty-five years of experience. We welcome customers of all ages and abilities into our shops to receive tailored service from experienced technical staff.
Gears is a cycling focused products and services company. Unlike traditional retailers, our service delivery extends far beyond your decision to purchase something from us. We are committed to providing:
- Customers with access to the best selection of top global brands in the cycling industry (our constant research around the globe ensures we bring our Canadian customers the best from around the world)
- knowledgeable guides on your tour through any of our shops (no commissioned sales people – our staff are measured on customer satisfaction)
- exceptional service personnel in our Shop (our staff are measured on the quality of their work)
- the highest level of experience in our Fit Studio (We have Canada’s most experienced Fit and Master Fit staff)
- the highest level of Coaching and Clinic Leadership staff ( Dr. Greg Gannon, PhD, a Previous Olympic Training Centre Coach now leads our Coaching and performance Centre Practise, a testament to our commitment to bringing exceptional delivery in this part of the business)
We understand that at the end of every purchase decision is a customer who wants an objective point of view, and wants what’s right for them. All staff at Gears are encouraged to help customers achieve this objective without simply pushing product. Staff are measured on customer satisfaction more than they are on sales volume. Success for Gears staff means that a customer has left satisfied, not oversold. Success means that a customer has been shown why the bike selected for them is the one that suits their body type and physiology best. Success for Gears staff is often best felt when that customer returns to Gears and says “thank you for enriching my life” and thank you for bringing fitness back to my life”. We take great pride in helping people improve the quality of their life – the bike just happens to be a wonderful tool to do this with.